Wednesday, November 28, 2012

3 Ninjas: Kick Back (SNES)


How I'd sum this game up:  Its a lamer version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Preteen Knows How to Spin Kick Humans)

At first I forgot 3 Ninjas was a 90's children movie so I thought "Hey I like ninjas, but I'm going to freaking love 3 ninjas!"  Then I started the game and it was like a bad memory flooding over me.

You get character select, and they each have different weapons, bow, sword ect., much like TMNT games.  Then game play starts and... whatever.  I didn't enjoy myself during the game for a lot of reasons.  It was unoriginal, nothing was clever about it, controls were mediocre, I wouldn't consider the action and fighting fun, and, by the way, when you select a charactor someone shouts "Let's MURDERLIZE THEM!"  Fools, we know real ninjas have way better phrases like "Brick no hit back" and "Cowabunga."  What a disgrace.

Images courtesy of thoseguys.tv  

No comments: