Monday, December 10, 2012

Donkey Kong Country Series (SNES)

How I would sum these games up:  Platforming Glory

(I lumped them together because game play doesn't change much throughout series, minor character changes mostly)

These games are good.  There are plenty of games I like better, but I'll tell you why this game is this good.  I can play this game with my wife and we'll both have loads of fun.  She isn't a gamer by any means, but she can pick it up and play easily.  It brings a different look for a Super Nintendo game, and much better than other Rare efforts.  To me the thing that stands out, though, make you want to get every secret.  This increases replay ability and overall fun.  Great music and atmosphere too.

It all comes down to the kart levels though.  So good.






No comments: