Monday, December 10, 2012

Super Ghouls N Ghosts (SNES)

How I would sum this game up:  Impossible.

In second or third grade, we had to do this survey about ourselves so our classmates would get to know us better.  Favorite color, name of your pet, and so on.  One of the questions was "The thing I have done that I am most proud of is ________?"  In that blank I wrote "Made it to tower level in Ghouls and Ghosts."  Seriously, out of my entire life, that is what I though was the best thing I had done.  That is how hard this game is.  Oh, and the tower level?  That's level 3.  There is 8 levels in this game.  I have never made it that far again.  Last night, I made it to level 2 before slamming of the power button in anger (don't act like you've never done that).

The fact that I spent as much time as I did to make it to level 3 says something about how good this game is though.

 

No comments: